What We Stand For
- Providing a trusted and credible moral voice in the community.
- Providing a positive and unifying influence in shaping the nature of our society and building better community.
- Listening to all perspectives and exploring all aspects of an issue.
- Breaking down barriers by people joining together in a safe environment, engaging in thoughtful, reasoned, respectful discussion, to search for and work together for the common good.
- Respect, Reason, Reflection, Deliberation, Trust, Unity, Fairness, Understanding are our goals. We therefore reject the demonizing of others and the use of inflammatory language. These are unacceptable in a democratic and pluralistic society.