GET INVOLVED WITH TRIANGLE INTERFAITH
Please click here for membership form.
Triangle Interfaith Alliance (TIA) has many opportunities for involvement such as those listed below. If you need additional information or want to talk about involvement with TIA, email email@example.com.
Opportunities for Involvement with TIA Events
Participate in TIA community events
Share information with your community, congregation or workplace for all TIA events
- Amazing Faiths Dinner Dialogues (put in URL link for dinners)
- TIA Annual Meeting
Help organize and host in your community, congregation or workplace
- Amazing Faiths Dinner Dialogue
- Book study for Twelve Steps to Compassion (study guide provided)
- Book study for other interfaith book
- Community Dialogue (you can pick a topic or TIA can help pick a topic)
- Other event specific to your group (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Provide information and lead your community, congregation, or workplace in signing the Charter for Compassion (http://charterforcompassion.org)
- Review an article or book on an interfaith topic for the TIA website and/or newsletter (All submissions will be reviewed for accuracy and quality)
- Help with TIA administrative processes
- Web design
- Weekly update of content on website
- Lead an online discussion of a relevant topic (online discussion group)
- Other skills or interests (email email@example.com). Other Interests: Please identify below other skills, expertise, and interests that you are interested in contributing to TIA’s work.